Y’all. I did a dangerous and absolutely amazing thing. A ramen grilled cheese sandwich.
I had this terrible idea when I was starving in school yesterday, so when I got home, I had to stop this persistent craving. So I created this monster. Every no-carb, healthy person can leave right now. Cause this ain’t any of that. Basically it’s carbs on carbs. Yumm.
Recipe (makes one sandwich):
- 2 slices of bread, of your choice
- 2 slices of cheese, of your choice
- 1 tablespoon onion
- packet of ramen
- chili (optional)
- Prepare the ramen to instructions on packet.
- Melt some butter in a pan, and fry the two slices of bread on both sides.
- Place one slice of cheese on both slices of bread.
- Cover the pan and let the cheese melt.
- Take the lid off, and put the onions on one slice of bread.
- Place a small amount of ramen on the bread slice with onions and sprinkle some chili over it (optional).
- Put the bread slice with only cheese on the ramen bread slice, to create the actual sandwich.
- Cover pan once more, to melt everything together.
- To serve, cut the sandwich in half, and let the cheesy, onion ramen ooze out.