Totally copying Scarlett right now, but I’m vain and I like to talk about myself, so here are 10 things about me! ~This was originally supposed to be 25 things about me, but I’m on point 8 right now and I’ve written a lot so it’s gonna be 10 now;)~
- I love food. With food I don’t mean junk food or just eating food, I love the process. I’m so passionate about it that people look at me as if I’m crazy when I talk about food (I talk about “The Great British Bake Off” so much, Scarlett pretty much hates me now;)). I love cooking, baking food, messing around with different flavors and then presenting it artfully on a plate. I actually read baking books and visualize the whole thing. I’m fascinated by international cuisine, the ingredients used, the way it’s prepared and how it’s eaten. I just, I just love food, alright?
- I also love books, obviously. Books are my get-away, I can curl up on my bed, suffocate myself with thousands of blankets (with the windows wide open, because my room must always be below freezing point), a cup of hot chocolate/coffee/tea and disappear into another world. I can pretend I lead thousands of lives and visualize myself in the story. I have about a hundred fictional boyfriends as well, and I just wish they could come to life, cause boys this day and age just aren’t up to my standards.
- I don’t feel strong emotions. I don’t want to say I’m emotionless, cause I’m not. I just don’t feel a lot of emotions. I never cry (I don’t even remember the last time I cried), if I feel pain I just accept it and wait for it to be over, I don’t necessarily get angry, and I don’t get excited as much as other people. The weird thing is that I feel other people’s pain, I don’t know how, but if I see someone upset, I feel their frustration and sadness. This makes me very aware of other people’s emotions, so when my friends talk about a certain teacher they hate, and talk about how the teacher was so bossy that morning and just a complete b*tch, I’m the one that says “You don’t know why she was like that, maybe she didn’t sleep properly, maybe she’s going through a family crisis.” I think of this as a gift, because there’s is no judgement and getting upset about a person’s action is just gonna pull you down, so if you assume they just had a bad day, you’ll feel much better.
- (I noticed these are getting quite long, so i’ll shorten the rest:0) I don’t like relying on people, I would rather mess something up if i’m responsible than get annoyed if another person doesn’t fulfill their job.
- I love sleeping, especially if I exhausted myself throughout the day because I don’t think there is any better feeling than finally falling into bed after a long day.
- I have a lot of friends, but only fully trust a couple of people.
- I’m underage and I alcohol on a normal basis. Now, don’t think I’m an alcoholic. I mentioned before I love food (in quite an amount of detail) and choosing the right beverage for a meal does include wine and such. I especially love apéritifs because I love how creative you can be with them. My favorite apéritif is Aperol Spritz.
- I love traveling because of obvious reasons…if you haven’t caught on yet, I’ll spell it for you, F-O-O-D. I’ll dive into another culture and try their cuisines and lifestyle. For example, you’ll never see me eat pizza in Thailand.
- I have this fascination with shows about murders (y’all English people better come up with a word for that, cause us Germans do and I always think I forgot it when trying to describe the latest show I watched, btw it’s “Krimi” in German)
- I daydream constantly. It’s just stories I make up in my head to pass time at school, in the car or before I go to bed. The stories vary, sometimes I plan my future or I imagine living somewhere else or I imagine myself in life-threatening situations and I have to save myself. Some of them are childish but they pass my time, so I like them.
Wow. I didn’t plan on writing this much:0 I do hope this gives you a bit more input about myself though:0 I hope you had fun reading this “essay” about myself;)